AWS 환경에서 MySQL / MariaDB 운영을 할때 참고하면 좋은 자료
MySQL on Amazon AWS 101
RDS 사용이 아닌 EC2 인스턴스를 이용해서 설치하고 EBS 볼륨을 사용하는 방법과 snapshot 백업을 하는 방법에 대해서 참고할 수 있다.
AWS를 이해하기에 좋은 자료. AWS EC 인스턴스로 DB 운영을 시작할때 보면 좋겠다.
If you are an experienced MySQL DBA and want to get started with MySQL in the Amazon cloud? This is what this talk is about. But how difficult can it be, really? Frankly, not that difficult and here we look at the options you have, including, but not limited to:
– Setting up instances for MySQL.
– Why you want to use EBS disks and how to get started with them.
– Using EBS snapshots for lightning fast backups
– Automating DBA tasks.
– Scripting with the Amazon API.
– Managing your databases in the Amazon cloud.
– Choosing between MySQL on EBS or RDS?
There will be live demonstrations on how to use the Amazon API for common DBA tasks, and time for discussion around Amazon. Largely, the format for this talk is a Workshop, a few slides will be shown, but the focus is on live demos!